Project Flo 2015 – Complete!
June 29 – July 3, 2015
Project Flo 2015 is now in the history books. We couldn’t do it with out our wonderful volunteers and contributors. Nearly 50 different volunteers at two locations made this the most successful year ever!
This year Project Flo workers completed the following:
- Installed a new roof
- Painted inside of house
- Installed doors and windows
- Installed ceiling fans
- Replaced carpet
- Electrical work and water system installation.
- Scraped, primed and painted outside of house.
- Repair siding around chimney
- Scraped, primed and painted outside of garage.
- Repaired garage roof.
- Painted inside of house.
- Repaired ceiling.
- Removed bushes and other small landscaping.
Additional work completed for St. Joseph Catholic Church and School:
- Caulked the expansion joints on the gymnasium foundation.
- Added four 2×6’s at the bottom of the fence of the garden.
- Fixed the latches on the doors of the stage.
- Helped pour a concrete pad for the trash dumpsters.
We could not have done this without the help of our wonderful volunteers and the generosity of our faithful contributors. Please take a minute and visit their websites.
For more information on how you can help, please visit our donations page and thank you!
This year Project Flo had two locations.
1 – New Hampton House
2- North Washington House
3-Holy Family Parish and St. Joseph School
New Hampton Tribune Article: