Project Flo is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve communities by restoring homes and building hope.
For more information on Project Flo, please visit our Overview page.
Make your calendars! June 24-29, 2021.
These fellas will see you there!
Join Our Silent Auction
Tuesday, October 13th, 12pm CST through Sunday, October 18th, 6pm CST
Project Flo 2020 – Is in the Books!
I think we can all agree, 2020 has been a trying year. Especially for everyone trying to maneuver this global pandemic! When assessing the feasibility of whether or not to move forward, the board went to their volunteers and prayer. The answer was unanimous! 2020 was a “go”!
We scaled down our projects to complete our scope of work and not exhaust our volunteer base. Everyone masked up, washed their hands, social distanced and hunkered down to complete our commitment. In the end, we took a step back and were amazed at all we were able to accomplish.
We cannot express our gratitude enough! Thank you, volunteers. Thank you, donors. Thank you, businesses! Thank you, prayer warriors! Such an amazing village!
From Project Flo Association board of directors and from our families, whose lives have been forever changed and who are eternally grateful, THANK YOU! We appreciate you!
- Project 1 – Senior couple in Lawler*
- Prepped, primed and painted the entire exterior of house. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Prepped, primed and painted a garage and outbuilding. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Reinforced and replaced roof on garage and outbuilding. (shingles donated by Owens Corning)
- Replaced 13 windows
- Replaced front door
- Backdoor replacement coming soon
- Rebuilt the door on an outbuilding.
- Primed and painted propane tank.
- Landscaped around the house.
- Project 2 – Veteran in New Hampton
- Prepped, primed and painted the entire exterior of the house. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Replaced Roof (shingles donated by Owens Corning)
- Power-washed garage
- Removed old concrete porch steps, replaced with new wooden steps and reconstructed to make it safer.
- Patched foundation
- Replaced wood siding as needed
- Replace 2 windows
- Install shower upstairs
- Dirt fill added to the yard to deflect runoff from next door parking lot
- Project 3 – Senior couple in Lawler
- Removed trash and debris from around and inside the house.
- Project 4 – Parish Center
- Repainted stage
- Pressure washed the outside of the center
- Project 5 – Donated Storage Space for ProFlo Trailer
- Scraped and Painted
Pictures are being organized and should be up soon!
eBay Charity Page
Shop or sell and support Project Flo on eBay. Add us as your Favorite charity on eBay to see us as your preferred charity in eBay checkout. You will also be able to easily donate a portion of your proceeds to us when you sell on eBay AND get some of your seller fees waived and receive the tax credits. The eBay for Charity platform makes it all happen! Visit our charity page today and be part of a growing eBay community that has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to thousands of charities.