June 25 – June 30, 2020
This year was a trying year, for all trying to maneuver this global pandemic! We scaled down our projects to complete our scope of work and not exhaust our volunteer base.
Everyone masked up and hunkered down to complete our commitment. In the end, we took a step back and were amazed at all we were able to accomplish.
We cannot express our gratitude enough! Thank you, volunteers. Thank you, donors. Thank you, businesses!
From Project Flo Association board of directors and from our families, whose lives have been forever changed and who are eternally grateful. We appreciate you!
- Project 1 – Senior couple in Lawler*
- Prepped, primed and painted the entire exterior of house. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Prepped, primed and painted a garage and outbuilding. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Reinforced and replaced roof on garage and outbuilding. (shingles donated by Owens Corning)
- Replaced 13 windows
- Replaced front door
- Backdoor replacement coming soon
- Rebuilt the door on an outbuilding.
- Primed and painted propane tank.
- Landscaped around the house.
- Project 2 – Veteran in New Hampton
- Prepped, primed and painted the entire exterior of the house. (paint provided by Sherwin Williams at a reduced cost)
- Replaced Roof (shingles donated by Owens Corning)
- Power-washed garage
- Removed old concrete porch steps, replaced with new wooden steps and reconstructed to make it safer.
- Patched foundation
- Replaced wood siding as needed
- Replace 2 windows
- Install shower upstairs
- Dirt fill added to the yard to deflect runoff from next door parking lot
- Project 3 – Senior couple in Lawler
- Removed trash and debris from around and inside the house.
- Project 4 – Parish Center
- Repainted stage
- Pressure washed the outside of the center
- Project 5 – Donated Storage Space for ProFlo Trailer
- Scraped and Painted